Our organization depends on the generosity of people like you to make a difference. We have come a long way in our first 10 years, bringing men with breast cancer “into the light,” but we still have so much more work to do. To make an even bigger impact. And to save more lives. With your help, we can make sure that men are part of the breast cancer dialogue; with your help, we will save lives. Your donation in any amount will allow us to continue:
• increasing awareness that men get breast cancer, too, through critical print and online communications and global educational awareness campaigns aimed at the public, diverse medical communities, researchers and others;
• training and developing MBCGA Global Ambassadors who represent us around the world at important meetings and conferences in the men’s health, breast cancer, and oncology arenas;
• supporting the men, their families and caregivers who turn to us for connection, guidance and assistance;
• increasing our efforts, as passionate patient advocates, to fight for men to be considered and included in breast cancer-related research and clinical trials;
• continuing our legislative advocacy work at the state and federal levels to ensure that men have equal access to diagnostic and treatment care.
If you wish to pay by check, please make your donation payable to “Male Breast Cancer Global Alliance,” and send to
Cheri Ambrose. Founder & President
Male Breast Cancer Global Alliance
315 Ridgedale Avenue, PO Box 211
East Hanover, NJ 07936
The Male Breast Cancer Global Alliance (formerly the Male Breast Cancer Coalition) brings men with breast cancer together with researchers, clinicians and oncologists around the world for the purpose of advancing research, clinical trials and treatments for men diagnosed with breast cancer. Our mission is to advocate for all men diagnosed with breast cancer to ensure they receive equal access to support and treatment; to serve as a source of support and resources for the men, their caregivers, and their families; to ensure that men are appropriately represented in research and clinical trials, and to recruit volunteer “ambassadors” to increase awareness of breast cancer in men on a global scale.
For more information on how your company can play a significant role in helping us to reach our goals by becoming a Mission Sponsor, contact Cheri Ambrose, Founder & President at email@example.com or call 973-224-0634.